• Not required for stand-alone single roll lengths (20′ to 50′) where 5′ width is suﬃcient for functional training (e.g. sled work and agility drills)
• Required for applications involving multiple rolls connected side-by-side for seamless coverage across larger ﬂoors or courts
• Eliminates the need for double backed tape
• Reduces set-up and take-down time to minutes
• Eliminates potential unsafe gaps
• Hook and loop fastening connects each turf section for No-Slip – All-Grip assurance
Our custom logos are made from a patented, engineered graphic system. They are specially designed to adhere to rubber. Our ability to match your organization’s or school’s colors and your logo or mascot design makes our logos the smart choice for your platform or floor. Our logos may be applied to new or existing rubber flooring and weightlifting platforms, as well as several other surfaces.
Logos are self-installed after you receive your platform and have it installed. Installation is very simple and typically only takes 15 minutes or less.